Future of Work
Workforce Development Summit
Our Future of Work Summits bring sectors together to provide a knowledge-exchange environment for business owners, managers, HR staff, and CEOs. Our Summits are designed to address current challenges employers in our area are experiencing and introduce key concepts that will provide them with the necessary tools and knowledge to begin modernizing their businesses by adapting their practices to better reflect the changing world of work.
To date, we have hosted three Future of Work Summits. In the project’s first phase, we hosted two summits – the first in Fall 2020 and the second in Spring 2021. More recently, we hosted our latest summit in March 2022. The topics we focused on at each summit are listed below. Please click on the presentation topics to be directed to the recording of each presentation (if available).
- Becoming an Employer of Choice
- Managing a Millennial Workforce
- Fostering Inclusion and Diversity
- Fostering Inclusion and Diversity (Part II)
- Integrating Technology Into Your Organization
- Integrating Technology Into Your Organization (Part II)
- Culture, Talent, and the Future of Work
- Decentralized Leadership: Overcoming the Small & Medium Enterprise Growth Challenge
- The Importance of Soft Skills & Building a Human-Centric Workplace