This project focuses on two essential industries, each experiencing skills shortages that are impacting sustainability and growth: Early Childhood Education (ECE) and Skilled Trades.
We will focus on working with employers to develop solutions in recruitment and Human Resources (HR) capacity, to modernize and meet workforce challenges.
We will bring together employers, municipalities, employment services, economic development, social services, immigration partners, high schools and post secondary institutions to drive economic growth and build workforce solutions in Lanark and Renfrew Counties.
Part 1: Roundtable Discussions
Bridging the Gap
- Where is HR Capacity
- What needs to be learned to meet work demand
- What HR best practices will deliver solutions
Part 2: Future of Work Summit
Learning & Growing
- Delve into prioritized best practices identified
- Learn from Employer Champions and Industry Leaders
- Receive HR ToolKit to implement best practices